Friday, June 19, 2009

CMT Awards Followup

A lot of you have mentioned to me throughout the week that you didn't get to catch the awards show in time to see my wife Kelly and I in the open. I actually didn't watch it live either because we're always working pretty late with the guys and then in the office afterwards.

If you want to check it out they have it available on YouTube. A link is below.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LwIb6691et4

Not sure how long this link will stay active because they tend to remove clips like this sometimes if the broadcast company wants control over it. This is the one I've used that has the entire clip.

Hope you enjoy!

3 comments:

  1. Sorry to have missed the clip. As an Iowa Hawkeye - TV VIPER fan, I know it would have been good.

    wheelgc@aol.com

    P.S. I too watch that great line play of the Vipers. Where does Kelly sit? I will bring my field glasses?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello Coach,

    I am a former Hawkeye myself and am working with a street free agent named Juan Garnier who would love to have a chance of playing for your team and help you contend for another AFL2 championship. Juan is an excellent athlete who is 6-4 1/2 and 350 pounds. He plays defensive tackle at the highest level and is an awesome run stuffer. He was a walk on at Ohio State and Alabama and has been working out in Atlanta with former Pro-Bowler Bruce Smith and Eric Johnson of the NFL. He is ready to get on the field and contribute to your team. If you like what you hear and are interested in speaking with us, pease contact me a 773-386-4704.

    Thank you for your time, Brad Carlson.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Glad you were able to get in on the CMT skit.

    Bummer the Vipers got shot down by the KY Horsemen last week. Gotta get back in the groove against Florida and South Georgia.

    BTW, I follow the Manchester Wolves and James Pinkney got traded to TV, yet I can't find him on the Vipers roster - what gives?

    ReplyDelete